What does your diet failure reveal about you?
Probably a lot.
Maybe things like:
- You hate to change
- You are rebellious
- You tend to get hopeless
- You are not a good planner
- You have trouble asking for help
- You are afraid to lose the weight
- You don't handle negative emotions well
- You don't handle positive emotions well
- You don't express your own needs enough
- You are too self-critical
- You give up on things too soon
- You can't accept that you make mistakes
A failure can be the best teacher. People who are successful at anything are ALWAYS people who have failed, but have used knowledge gleaned from the failures to help them achieve success.