How far back do you go with this weight thing?
What was the eating environment like in your home when you were growing up?
- Were you encouraged to eat regardless of your weight?
- Was weight a big concern in your family?
- Were family members overweight?
- Were there food rewards for good behavior?
- Were you given too much food or not enough food?
- Did you or your family have any unusual food habits?
- Were meal times pleasant or unpleasant?
- Were there food rules?
- How were sweets and goodies treated?
What do you remember about eating and weight growing up that may still be affecting your eating and weight today?