Here are some great questions to ask yourself if you want to lose the weight, need to lose the weight, and feel close to attempting to lose the weight.
1. What are the reasons you want to lose weight?
2. What are your concerns or worries about trying to lose weight?
3. Do you have any particular fears about it?
4. Have you experienced difficulties doing it in the past?
5. What are your ambivalent feelings about losing weight?
6. Do you feel you have the ability to be successful?
7. In what areas of weight loss could you use the most help?
8. Are you familiar with effective methods for weight loss?
9. What successes have you had with losing the weight, no matter how small?
10. What are some of the difficulties you’ve had while trying to lose weight?
11. When do you most tend to escape to your kitchen filled with favorite foods?
12. What moods interfere most with your sticking to your resolve?
Answering these questions is an education in you. It’s worth investing in. It will up your chances of losing the weight this time.