True or false?
1. Loss of weight results from changing old habits.
2. Loss of weight is a struggle to get rid of old habits.
3. Loss of weight is a struggle to establish new habits.
4. Loss of weight is easier the quicker you get rid of old habits.
5. Loss of weight is easier the quicker you establish new habits.
6. New habits are established quicker when you use the same weight loss routine repeatedly in the same situation.
7. Old habits are gotten rid of more successfully when you work to get rid of them in a lot of different situations.
8. Once you’ve reached goal weight and your new habits are well established, old habits don’t recur.
Answers: 1. True 2. True 3. True 4. True 5. True 6. True 7. True 8. False